New pics of some of my kids...more on pge 2

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dahlas

My beautiful Teeanna
84465171-fcfa-4957-8422-a5b5fbd766e6.jpg

IMG_1464.jpg

Sweet Claire
IMG_1476.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg

Gus
IMG_1469.jpg

Sophie
IMG_1468.jpg

So claire is sweet? I have yet to meet a nice agouti LOL I am seriously thinking they are all mean... The ones i have here i have to count fingers after I mess with them.

Snickers and Grumpy are coming around - they don't bite, but I think they are always plotting something.... They are fast though, I think they are part wild or squirrel. I think Claire looks a lot like Grumpy.

hopefloats said:
So claire is sweet? I have yet to meet a nice agouti LOL I am seriously thinking they are all mean... The ones i have here i have to count fingers after I mess with them.

Oh my goodness NO! All my agoutis have been so sweet. My first love was Willow...an agouti berk she LOVED me (and I adored her)....would slip out of her cage (homemade) to get into bed with me...my next ones were Phoebe and Prue. Both sweet with people and all other rats. Could always count on them to be the peace makers...and now Claire. She is such a little love bug. One I always use to hand to people who are not sure of rats. Because of how great my agoutis have been they are my favorite color....I had one agouti girl Sydney...who could be a bully with other rats but wonderful with people.
Now I am not a fan of smeezes or siamese or himis....only been around a couple...MEAN little suckers. Mean with people and the worst to intro...I am sure that is not how they all our but that has been my experience.

mia9_28 said:
Beautiful pictures and ratties! I need to get a nice camera like that :p

And Jorats, the title says "some of my kids", so I assume she has more!

I just got a new camera...and I am loving it.
Yes I have 6 rats....but Sam (Sophie's brother) and Griffin (blue) where eating and would not look up. Got some great pics of their ears.... lol

Dahlas said:
Now I am not a fan of smeezes or siamese or himis....only been around a couple...MEAN little suckers. Mean with people and the worst to intro...I am sure that is not how they all our but that has been my experience.

I have one Siamese and one Himi and they are both very sweet...although I will admit Kiki is a tiny bit bitey.

Dahlas said:
hopefloats said:

Oh my goodness NO! All my agoutis have been so sweet. My first love was Willow...an agouti berk she LOVED me (and I adored her)....would slip out of her cage (homemade) to get into bed with me...my next ones were Phoebe and Prue. Both sweet with people and all other rats. Could always count on them to be the peace makers...and now Claire. She is such a little love bug. One I always use to hand to people who are not sure of rats. Because of how great my agoutis have been they are my favorite color....I had one agouti girl Sydney...who could be a bully with other rats but wonderful with people.

I have a very mean Himi girl. She has the jaws of death. But for the most part the other i have are so stinkin sweet. I have been just wondering if agoutis are mean LOL granted mine are skittish hoarder rats and so on but when I met the other girl she is just as mean. Fabian is an agouti rex, he is sweet as can be now but that was after his neuter.

Back