New pics! Luke lives with the girls! Morgan too!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamarat2

Morgan has been with us for a week. She is quite the fiesty ratter and terrified of hands, in other words biting them. She seems to relax more around the human aspect when she is out with the major herd. Morgan and Merial are about the same size therefore maybe the same age, they popcorn together alot and playfight! Chai is the only stubborn one on intros at the moment with Morgan and the bunch :roll: So enjoy the pics!

Morgan Merial Chai and Luke
MorganMerialChaiLuke.jpg

Morgan and Miles
MorganandMiles.jpg

Luke and Morgan
LukeandMorgan.jpg

Luke
Luke-2.jpg

Chai Luke and Merial
ChaiLukeMerial.jpg

Now for some cute pics!!!

Did I mention Luke lives with the ladies and neutered boys now??

Luke and Stewie
LukeandStewei.jpg

Our bunker boys as my husband calls them, Larry and Stanley. They LOVE LOVE LOVE their cube. Hence the bunker nickname, they hang out in that ALLLLL day long!

bunkerboys2.jpg

bunkerboys1.jpg

That so warms the heart to see Luke so happy with his buddies. How is he with you, mamarat2?

Morgan might take her cue from the other rats and realize that you are safe and not something to fear. If she sees the other rats happy around you, that might be all she needs.

Dies of cutness overload!!!!

Luke looks just like my Culver. Size wise and everything. And Morgan looks great playing with all of the gang.

Staci

Back