The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaelyn Mahoney

Hi! I'm Kaelyn, I'm new to the forum. I have five rats, three boys and two girls. The boys are named Sully, Jack, and Vincent and the girls are Strawberry and Marlo. I'm excited to be a part of the online rat community!

Hello! Welcome to the rat shack. I'm fairly new as well. I have two rats and was thinking of getting more. How is it with five rats? I imagine it sometimes gets hectic, but very rewarding.

Hello! Welcome to the rat shack. I'm fairly new as well. I have two rats and was thinking of getting more. How is it with five rats? I imagine it sometimes gets hectic, but very rewarding.
It's actually not that much different from when I had just two rats. I only had my two girls for a while before I got the boys. I clean both cages and change food and water at the same time so the only real differences are spending a little more on food every month and having to allot an additional hour every day for playtime since the girls and boys don't interact with each other.

Back