New Home Sneezies

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LA

I know that when you bring a rat home that they have new home sneezies. Would that also work for moving homes. We went from a place with no carpets and fairly allergin free to a place with carpets and the lady had a cat (as you have all heard my spare room spray story).

I have noticed Hazel sneezing quite a bit but it didn't start until we got into this apartment. We moved in two weeks ago. I know my allergies acted up a lot.

Is it possible that our rats are allergic to cats...... :rofl4:

LA said:
I know that when you bring a rat home that they have new home sneezies. Would that also work for moving homes. We went from a place with no carpets and fairly allergin free to a place with carpets and the lady had a cat (as you have all heard my spare room spray story).

I have noticed Hazel sneezing quite a bit but it didn't start until we got into this apartment. We moved in two weeks ago. I know my allergies acted up a lot.

Is it possible that our rats are allergic to cats...... :rofl4:

New environment, new smells, new everything....sure qualifies for NHS ;)

How long do they last again? Phoe does the NHS thing when she's out of the cage and stimulated that way.

Oddly enough my two Dumbos didn't sneeze when I moved but this apartment is their 5th home. :?

Back