New From Guelph, Ont.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Good Karma

Hi Everyone,

Just found this forum and its great! My name is Tara and I'm from Guelph Ontario Canada. Besides rats i have fish, a cat and 2 dogs (i'm a professional dog trainer).

I have had rats many times during my life. My two current boys are Gobo and Wembley, named after Fraggles. They are my first Dumbo rats and they are just wonderful!

I'd like to post some pics of them...but not sure how to do that right now...

Looking forward to aways learning more.

Tara

Welcome Good Karma. You will learn lots from this forum. We are anxiously waiting the pictures. I can't help you there as I find a easy way out and get my husband to post them. I almost forgot. I want some pictures posted now. See ya.

Ann

Couldn't figure out how to post pics but i did get the avatar pic attached. Gobo is the darker, part rex dumbo and Wembley is the lighter one. They're just over 1 year old.

Tara

I use photobucket.com it's free and really easy. You just upload your photos to photobucket then click on the img code and it'll copy it for you and you can just paste it in where you want your picture. It may seem hard to right now but you'll get the hang of it quickly, oh, and :welcome:

My name is Tara also! Go figure.... are you Irish? :drink2: I am. :lol8:

:toothy1: :winksmile: :toothy1: :winksmile: :toothy1:
Here's an irritatingly colorful welcome from the 'other' Tara. Hope to see you around and looking forward to pictures!
:001:

-Tara :wink:

Beat me to it Jo!!! ;)

Welcome Tara, what a wonderful avatar of your boys..."I got your back" Awwwww.

The pic posting looks like a lot of work but once you have done it you will realize it takes a lot more to type out how to do it then to actually post the pics. :)

Oooo yay! I was waiting for another Guelph resident. :D I have a girl that looks a lot like your boy on the left there. :heart: They're so cute.

Have you tried putting the url of the pic and just adding
at the end?

Back