New fleece

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bronwyn

6sbyxhe.jpg

73n3bir.jpg

New fleece! :D Brie's already asleep in the ball.

Yay for cute fleece! I wanna go to Dollarama tomorrow for some.. although I don't really need any more. :p

LOL. This was all they had, plus some pattern that was really "in" that starts with a B...beige plaid type of thing. I cleared out their remaining fleece (only four) so those are matching, hehe. Stylish babies.

I've got a pretty two tone blue one, a multi-colored large checked one and 2 blue and white ones.
I tend to steer away from the overly colored ones because sometimes the color runs when my boys pee on them and I don't want a multi-colored PEW :lol: Dollarama is great for fleece :D

I desperately need new fleece! Saw some cuuuuuute pink and brown diamond pattern for my girls at Hobby Lobby tonight, but it was $10 a yard... gotta watch it for a sale!!

:shock: <-- me watching for cute fleece to go on sale.

I should see what they have now since I cleared them out, lol.

I'm noticing the urine sits on the fleece, lol, were towels the better route for absorbency?

That's really good because I couldn't find the fabric softener when I did a rat laundry load yesterday. :lol: Whew!

Back