New dumbo boy needs a name

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arresai

Well, I went and got the boy I was talking about in chat (I'm such a sucker). He was just too adorable to resist and now he needs a name.
Here are a couple of crappy cell phone pics:

Thanks, I just couldn't resist him. He needs socialization so, plenty of handling and down the shirt in his future. So, what colour/marking is he? He's kinda reddish-browny and has a large wide line down his back, like it nearly covers his back. I think he's around 6-8 weeks, still so soft.

It's the second picture.
327.jpg

He's gorgeous.

Nominate for RPOM.

I'd name him after something sweet like Cookie, or Jaffa (jaffa cakes- I don't know if you get them in America or Canada, if you don't you're probably wondering what the hell I'm on about :lol:), or maybe Toffee or Jellybean.

If not, name him something that means something to you- I called two of my boys Ben and Jerry after the ice-cream company, because quite frankly, Ben and Jerry's ice cream is lush :)

Jagger is cute ^^ but he looks like a Matty or Charlie! :D he's so cute congrads!

Back