New cage Up and running!!!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandjerry

Hi rattie lovers :joy:
on saturday my dad and i made up my new cage (ferret kingdom, just like ferret nation) from South Dandelong south australia (took its time to get here :( anyway its soooooo huge way bigger than i thought it was going to be =) but today i decorated it and loaded it with the fleecy stuff !!! it looks so awesome! When i put the 3 ratties in they went crazy! and were going crazy over the hammoks and it also came with: 2 hammoks , 5 food bowls (that are agustable) and wheels that lock and all the ladders 'n' plasicplatforms. Also go it for an ok price! exept for freight that was almost $100 eep !!! but the cage is sooo worth it sorry about spelling!!! oh and could you gouys send in some pics of your cage so i can get some ideas on how i am going to decorate it! :giggle: thanks tomandjerry!!!!! :wink2:

There are 2 running threads ( one for ferret nation one for critter nation) that are chalk full of inspiring cages to look at :D. congratz on the new cage I'll be int he same boat as you soon :3

Back