New boys from the Northumberland Humane society

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henry's_mum

I went today, last min. notice and picked up my new boys, and met the girls presently for adoption at NHS.
Firstly i'd like to say, i'm a moron, and didn't bring my camera like planned, but if anyone is looking for girls, OMG, they have a group of 4 girls there that are hysterical!!!
Cole and I were laughing the WHOLE time! SO social, and just SO much fun!
1 hooded (black) 2 poor rex/velvety coated black berks that are THE cutest EVAR, and one black berkie girl that LOVES ppl, and kissing them!
Seriously an AWESOME group if anyone is looking!!! Let me know, I can help with transport too!

Now, on to my boys! Can we say BIG hunks of manrats!?!?!?!
Joe is the beige hooded boy, he's the 'biter', but just seems REALLY hormonal and scared...

Then we've got Moe, he's a black hooded boy, who is REALLY confused as to his parft of the group, he wants to be boss, but is confused by Joe's constant need to argue his manliness... oh boy....

Then my fav duder, Baxter....
He's a black hooded rex. He is SO shy, but SO lover ish.... he LOVES to be held, and loved, and hands out the smoochies too!!!

and some funny ones!

Ooh, handsome men!!!

I just spent the loveliest evening cuddling with Mr. H. (though Dad got chances to cuddle him too!), Lynds, and your boys just reminded me of it!

DSCN4830.jpg

*gigglesnort*

What wonderful boys! Love the photos of them. I also did a gigglesnort at the one Roo posted about.

Let's hope someone will have a home for those four girlies, too!

Back