New Baby Boy! Needs name suggestions???

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KrazyKritterz

So I went to petco today to get my rodent blocks and low and behold the got new baby Rats in and there was only 2 colored babies. An Agouti Female Berk and a Beige Mismarked Hooded. Speaking to the employee restocking thebarea siad they try hard for the colored rats to do to Pet homes because most people only want to feed the white rats or the tan ones. I was heart broken but I know its true. The little agouti stood great chance at being taken by this girl and he boyfriend looking for a colored Female. The Beige Hooded was terrified in corner and I asked to jold him absolutely petrified. Urinated and pooped on me instantly and tried to bolt. Being so scared I knew he was gonna be a feeder so I took him. Would have taken the Agouti girl but she would be seperate until my boys get neutered and I wasnt sure when I can get a friend for her. My breeder is suppose to get me a Blue next week but who knows. Im on the list.

So names needed.
Was thinking Eragon, Edward, Echo, or Casper ( like the ghost cause hes scared)
Any suggestions. Approx. 7weeks

o9n9d4.jpg

27xfns7.jpg

Oh my such a cutie!
I really like the name casper :)
I dunno if you've ever seen the old kids muppet show Fraggle Rock, but the scardy attitude reminds me of a character named Wimbly.

I like any of the E names :) I feel like naming him Casper would limit him from coming into himself when he settles in! :) So friggin adorable! Good for you for giving this lil guy a chance :)

Just saw this thread and Kasper is just so sweet looking and what beautiful eyes! I felt so sorry for him after reading how scared he was at the pet store, the poor thing, and seeing his soft black eyes looking up at you from his container...just melted me. How is Kasper doing? Does he have any ratty playmates to keep him company? He just stole my heart. I was hoping he is doing well? :cuddle:

Back