New Babies!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phyllis

I went out to feed my 3 outside kitty's, well maybe 4, any way they were borne here I felt sorry for them & started feeding them some left but do return once a wk or so to visit, the little turtle shell colored girl stay here always, I went out the back door & I have a huge lilac bush right by my back step, I knew I heard a baby Kitty, so I checkled the bush there is a nest like hole in the very center hared to get too, there was my girl with 2 new black baby kitties, the runt pure black & the other 4 white paws & a white blaze on the chest, when Mommy went to eat Chad stole them for pictures, I was afraid she would move them but she has not, I give her milk for calcium, Tuna, boiled ham her fav,they are the most perfect tiny ones, those tiny faces & feet, I am amazed how perfect they are. I have never had baby kitties bore, although years ago my little mallard pet duck had babies in that same nest, I have named them' here are our newest editions to the clan!
Tiny Mittens
IMG_1670-1.jpg

IMG_1669.jpg

Bitty Spooky!
IMG_1671.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: soo adorable. :heart: :heart:

when i was in the pet store the other day a women had a 4 week old kitten in a blanket. the mother abanded her along with other kittens, but buy the time she found them in her barn the other kittens were dead expsept the one she had with her. she didn't know anything about cats so I siad she needed to take her to the ASAP. any ways those little guys reminded me of the little kitten.

Beautiful kitties. :heart: :heart: It's very nice that you are trying to help them.

However, you really shouldn't feed "outside kitties" without first having them altered. When you feed unaltered strays you are helping them to produce and maintain more babies (more than if you weren't feeding them) that will go on to produce even more unwanted kittens. Maybe you can find a spay and neuter clinic to help have your outside kitties altered so they can live healthier, happier lives without contributing to the pet overpopulation problem. :thumbup:

Back