New Babies (boys have arrived)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dahlas

My friend has wanted to get babies rats for a while now. She is new to rats and has been doing her research on care and stuff before getting her baby boys. She has borrowed a baby cage from me and has bought a single level FN for when they get bigger...She might cover it in mesh so they can go in it sooner.
Today she got her baby boys and stopped in to show me...They are adorable. She is going to get them neutered. I gave her a bunch of toys and stuff for their cage but she has been shopping so probably already has plenty. I am sure she will come and join our Rat Shack family....she is very eager to meet you all (I lied and told her you were all nice hehehe just kidding)
Here are a few pictures of the precious boys....names coming soon.
Picture137.jpg

Picture139.jpg

Picture144.jpg

Picture161.jpg

Picture162.jpg

Picture164.jpg

Awwww! They look like Quincy and Monty *MELT*

Sam age, sex, and colours (almost), would she be interested in my 2 in a few weeks time? ;)

PetGuy

Hello! I am said new rat owner! They boys were about 4 weeks when I got them. They have grown considerably in the last few weeks. I have been thinking about adding a couple more kiddos, and Dahlas suggested doing so soon after they are neutered... while they are young. Still thinking about it, though. I don't want to find it difficult to bring each out for individual attention... would be upsetting for my two boys to lose out on that. Thanks for all the nice replies... and thanks Dahlas for posting!

My friend who owns these sweet little boys has just had a change of circumstances and has to move back home with her mother for a while. She is not able to take the boys with her so they will be coming to my house until she can get a place of her own. They are about 3 months old now.

Back