Never thought this would happen to me..

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Buckwheat rat rescue is taking DeeDee, Nika, Luna and Cookie(if they don't find a home, someone has been emailing me, but not answering my questions) She's also taking 5 other's. So I am down to 10. I really hate how things are going, but atleast they'll be with a rescue.. Right?

I know, it's so hard. Like my vet even told me she would start a bill for me so I could keep all of them, but that would put me really deep in the hole with money... Like, I even have to move in May because I can't afford my rent by myself or find a room mate. :(

kathleenford said:
I know, it's so hard. Like my vet even told me she would start a bill for me so I could keep all of them, but that would put me really deep in the hole with money... Like, I even have to move in May because I can't afford my rent by myself or find a room mate. :(

:hugs:

So, all of DeeDee's baby boys went home. The last 3 went lastnight! They found awesome homes. I've been getting updates, and their new owners love them :) they're amazed at how healthy and hand able they are! The Buckwheat rat rescue took the other 9 today, so I am down to 11.. My rat room looks so empty, but I'm happy that my babies are with people that can care for them. Now I can actually focus on getting back on my feet then drowning in vet bills if they needed them. Looks like the rest of my 9 love their triple critter nation, lol! Now just to get Lucky and Mister neutered, so they can all share it. I really do appreciate everyone's help and not judging me, you guys are honestly the best. :hugs: :heart:

I'm so glad you were able to find loving homes for them. It would be so difficult to give up any pet. I hope you will continue to get lots of updates so you can follow them along. :)

I am too! Buckwheat rescue told me they're settling in very well, and someone is already interested in some girl's! I'm very happy for them, but I'm also very sad that I won't be able to smooch them anymore :( wah.

Back