Neuter Day for Simba, Timon & Pumbaa

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amanda1472

Today the three boys will be getting neutered. I will be there trough the surgery/recovery etc. I hope everything goes well.

I will update this thread with photos of how they heal day to day etc.

Wish us luck!

Wishing them all the best and a speedy recovery. Must be neuter day - two of mine are getting their's today too. Wishing you no more :devil: boys - at least that is why mine are getting their's

Thank you everyone, we are all home now. The boys are all fine, neuters went very well. They are acting pretty much the same, just a little tired. I will take some pics tomorrow of their incision area. Hopefully now Thumper will accept them, and hopefully as well Simba will clam down a bit around Thumper.

I hope your neuters went well DSPCH911

That's great to hear. :woohoonaner: Mine are having some issues, but it seems it may be from the surgical meds they were given. Hopefully they will recover by morning.

Okay I got some pics of the boys. I also found out that Pumbaa is a lot bigger than his brothers XD (they are now 15 weeks old). The boys are acting totally normal and where playing all night.

Simba-396 grams
Timon-375 grams
Pumbaa-451 grams

Pumbaa:
IMG_1176_zps2ccd0e2d.jpg

IMG_1177_zpsbbeea328.jpg

Timon:
IMG_1179_zps3a2fe43e.jpg

IMG_1181_zps09b87839.jpg

Simba: (we had to use quite a bit of glue on him, and he still opened up a bit on one side, but it pretty much closed back up over night)
IMG_1182_zps782c2f6d.jpg

IMG_1185_zpsa1ff5858.jpg

And I hope you boys feel better soon DSCPH911

The boys went in for their check-ups today. Dr Yelen is very happy on how they are healing and how well they bounced back after surgery. I will get some photos of their neuter sites later today.

The boys went in for their check-ups today. Dr Yelen is very happy on how they are healing and how well they bounced back after surgery. I will get some photos of their neuter sites later today.

"Aw, come on ma - no more pictures of that area!!!" "We're embarassed out rathood is gone" :) Glad to hear they are doing wonderful!

Back