• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need home for babies Michigan

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheRatsThree

I have have 2 babies saved from being snake food, that I found out that I am allergic to. They are very young and have been hand fed and medicated for the week I have had them. Since they have started eating mostly solid food and I am not handling them constantly, I have been able to notice my sneezing and coughing happens only while and after I hold or feed them. Pretty sure this means I’m allergic as my Dad had problems with mice in a backyard shed once one got in and figured out he had grass seed in there. Forgot about how I couldn’t go in that shed until now. Yesterday I called 5 rescues and was either told they were full up or that they didn’t accept rats. I really love these little ones, but it’s not right for me to keep them if I’m not going to be able to hold them and love on them, or let them run around out of the cage ever. Can someone give them a home?

I have have 2 babies saved from being snake food, that I found out that I am allergic to. They are very young and have been hand fed and medicated for the week I have had them. Since they have started eating mostly solid food and I am not handling them constantly, I have been able to notice my sneezing and coughing happens only while and after I hold or feed them. Pretty sure this means I’m allergic as my Dad had problems with mice in a backyard shed once one got in and figured out he had grass seed in there. Forgot about how I couldn’t go in that shed until now. Yesterday I called 5 rescues and was either told they were full up or that they didn’t accept rats. I really love these little ones, but it’s not right for me to keep them if I’m not going to be able to hold them and love on them, or let them run around out of the cage ever. Can someone give them a home?
Call me insane, but im severely allergic and have 14... i hold them/ play with them everyday.
This picture is the hives i get from touching them. I sneeze, and my lips swell too. I tell my family only anaphylaxis will have me give up my babies.
There are ways to manage allergies...
Thats my motivation speach to keep them because im an enabler lol
In seriousness good luck rehoming!

Attachments

• 20200718_123837.jpg
    20200718_123837.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 281
Back