Need help, need someone to take my two rats

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
athena_1969 said:
Gone as in found a new home :) Two high school seniors wanted to add them into their pack of 4 rats

Glad they found a new home and hoping it will be a forever home home for your girls.

victoria said:
You would let them loose in a field rather than pay a small surrender fee and have them euthanized? I don't like the idea of euthanizing healthy animals ever but if the alternative is letting them loose to fend for themselves and be picked off by predators, it is the better option. I hope that you really do care about them and will come up with the money to surrender them if you can't find an alternative before Friday.

Allergies aren't an excuse for what you and your husband are threatening to do to these rats.
THIS MAKES sad reading , and is heartbreaking. This is just too sad, cannot believe that these these are the only options. surrender is very sad too;i cannot understand ever doing such a thing. Scott utilization is terrible, indeed is terriblendeed. I hope there is a writer brighter future for these twll get my prayers for sure;Scott out for now

Back