Nakies galore!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanne

So I thought I'd post some pics of the nakies I rescued in December. I rehomed a few, so now I have six, four girls and two neutered boys.

So we'll start with the babies who are now teenagers:
Jade, who is just adorable:

9y8asuny.jpg

py8yquty.jpg

9udu5ede.jpg

Her blind sister Juno, who is the acrobat of the bunch:

sasapymu.jpg

qutaruhu.jpg

8yjedany.jpg

And their brother Eddie who lost one eye:

agaqugyt.jpg

Arrrrr, my little pi-rat:

utynebe2.jpg

Then we have the grownups.
First my handsome man Albert:

genybutu.jpg

5edeqahy.jpg

And then the boss-lady Ruby and the wingy head swinger Dixie ( in the background):

y5a8yba2.jpg

This cracks me up:

neze4use.jpg

And some other pics:

zygusevy.jpg

pu5u8avy.jpg

u8y2eha9.jpg

vabameta.jpg

Love my new nakies!!! :heart:

They are so precious! Nakies are the cutest little things. And they're so warm and snuggly. You are so lucky to be drowning in cute babies.

My heart goes out to them, especially the ones with the eye problems! They're lucky to have you. :)

They look happy... I cannot get over the one with no eyes. it is just like an awe factor when I see I want to kiss her bunches LOL

Such cuties! They must be soooo cuddly and warm! I have only ever held one nakie and she was the warmest thing in the world! Their fuzzy noses are too sweet. Do any of your have fuzzy bums?

Everyone's eyes have healed up well, and there are no issues except for the loss of vision. Juno, who is blind, is the one who climbs out and up the cage fearlessly. She is always the first to the front of the cage any time I go by. She is definitely special. :heart:
And no fuzzy bums! The nakie I picked up first, Daisy, was fuzzy all over, but I rehomed her with one of the girls from this group, Cleo. These guys are VERY naked except for a little facial fuzz. :)

For months in their old home, Albert and Ruby could smell and hear each other because Albert's cage was kept on top of the girls' cage. But they could not be together. But now... :heart:

tabanybe.jpg

Back