My young crew!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorats

Loving rats since 2002.
This post has already gone around on other forums but I figured I should being it here and everyone can see who my babies are. :D

I've got 6 rats living in a double FN, covered by mesh for now. There are three baby boys that aren't getting too big. I can't wait to remove the mesh!!

The sisters Candé and Sophie:

smCandeSophie1.jpg

smCandeSophie2.jpg

Sophie with Candé in the back:

smSophie1.jpg

Candé:

smCande3.jpg

smCande2.jpg

Nessie:

smNessie4.jpg

smNessie2.jpg

smNessie1.jpg

Rylee:

smRylee2-2.jpg

smRylee1-1.jpg

smRylee3.jpg

Jorge:

smJorge2.jpg

smJorge5.jpg

smJorge1-1.jpg

And Davis:

smDavis5.jpg

smDavis1-1.jpg

smDavis7.jpg

This group of rats is so much fun... you can tell they are young because they are always on the go and playing all the time. The boys really got the girls out of their shell especially Cande and Sophie, those two girls really play hard with the boys now instead of hiding and being shy. Nessie is still quite bossy but the boys are now flipping her and I think she's actually enjoying it. lol

I cannot pick a favourite, each rat seems just as cute as the last one. *plans a mass kidnapping*

Your photos are amazing! I hope you post more soon.

I can't pick a favorite either.. I love them all... But I sure do like Sophie loooooooooots!!

They're all gorgeous!!

The real trick, have your sister with her expensive camera ready for the shoot while person #2 holds the rat in place and with lightening speed, remove hands and CLICK!
That and thank god for digital cause more go into the delete bin than what is kept. lol

jorats said:
The real trick, have your sister with her expensive camera ready for the shoot while person #2 holds the rat in place and with lightening speed, remove hands and CLICK!
That and thank god for digital cause more go into the delete bin than what is kept. lol

:exactly: I feel lucky when 1 shot out of 30 turns out great.

Back