My sweet sweet boy Boo

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlexandraBoo

:rose2: This tribute is to my sweet boy Boo.
Boo came to me 2 years ago and practically saved my life. I was depressed at the time and boo was my friend when no one was there for me. My pretty baby grew into a beautiful man rat full of love and life. I loved him more than anything.

He was always there for me. Soo cuddly my boy was.
Words can not explain how special he was to me. It just can not be done. my beautiful wonderful baby enjoyed his short lived life in the best of ways, He loves to be outdoors with me, and he loved his cuddles and lovins. He was a very layed back boy, he just liked to bask in the attention. He was very dominant, and Loved his best friend willow. ( who is now a widdow)
This rat has changed my life in so many ways.

My love for him will never end. He was a one in a million rat.
Im the biggest wreck in the world, i cried like i was a leaking fire hydrant, and am still crying. The vet had Tooken x-rays, and he had figured it was fluid in the chest cavity outside the lungs, it was putting pressure on his heart, and his heart was oversized, plus he had an infection in his lungs... He was very uncomfortable. 200 dollers later I made the choice to put him to sleep. I couldnt bare to see him suffer and go on the way he was. There was a 10\100% chance the meds would work, but not for long.
I diddnt see the point in making him suffer longer.
I will miss him dearly. RIP MY SWEET BOO BOO BEAR. MOMMY LOVES YOU. :rose2: :roseopen: :sad3:

Here are some wonderfull memories, My beautiful baby.
100_0863.jpg

174358.jpg

205749.jpg

182529.jpg

IMG_8336.jpg

IMG_8332.jpg

RIP MY BEAUTIFUL BABY, PLAY HARD AT THE BRIDGE, I LOVE YOU :heart: :sad3:

Oh Alex, I know how much you've loved Boo, how special he was to you... Every time you wrote here, there was also a mention of your sweet Boo. He knew you loved him, so much so, you got him his buddy... You were a wonderful mom to Boo and now he's gone and will be waiting for you... your love will always stay linked.

:cuddle: So sorry for your loss Alex. He'll always be with all of us, but especially you.

Take care.

Decision like yours are never easy to make. In this case you did the right thing. He is in a world with no discomforted looking down on you saying " Mom you were good to me and l love you dearly". Relive our memories together day after day. Take Care Alex and RIP Boo

Ann

I'm so sorry. It's hard to lose any rat, but especially hard to lose a rat who got you through such a tough time in your life. I'm thinking of you. Boo was very special, and he will live on in your memory forever.

Back