My smart Peanut

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dspch911

Feeding time for the new guys.....
Six boys Axe, Snickers, Throttle, Popper, Oliver, and Grumpy.... Peanut, Peanut, where are you? Six boy around one small dish.... Peanut where are you - dinner time.......

IMG_2492_zps351c254d.jpg

There you are - on the upper level with the other bowl all to yourself!!! Yep, my boys get 2 dishes to share - guess the others forgot today or were to lazy to climb up to the top........
IMG_2494_zps9868d72e.jpg

Lots of people want our little Peanut - afraid were going to have to hire a peanut hire to make sure he is not rat-napped! Oliver is actually smaller then him now, but out little Peanut is a bruiser and takes the big guys on!! :laugh4:

and to think peanut was "snuck" in kinda in a fast motion at the last minute. Such a sweet boy. Well all of them are. THey look huge in these pictures. is snickers gettting more spots on his back?

No, Snickers is not getting more spots. Peanuts is starting to looks a lot like Bumbles - in fact yesterday, Al had Peanut out (look at "Are the big enough for intros") and I really thought it was Bumbles - I was not entirely convinced he had Peanut!!!!

Very very cute group of boys you got there, and Peanut is a ham :giggle:

Back