My Russell is gone :(

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickelrat

My sweet old man, Russell decided to leave me last night just before midnight. I knew he was leaving me since Friday therefore I spent most of my time with him, cuddling and saying Goodbye with lots of kisses.

He was such a momma's boy and loved to sit beside me or on my lap when it was out time. He was so sweet that you would think he was neutered. I couldn't have asked a better pet rat. :heart:

Russell would have been 32 months old today and now he's with his sisters, Josee, Rochelle, Avril and Isabelle and with his brothers, Athan, Jonesy, Zane and Magnus at the Rainbow Bridge, feeling young again. His remaining sisters Pasha and Georgie, and his cagemate Teddy will miss him terribly. I will too. :cry:

Picture was taken a few months ago when he had started to sleep alot.
HappyBirthday4.jpg

Old man Russell
Russell.jpg

I'm so sorry Nic... Mielle sends a tender kiss to her brother.
Russell, say hi to my beautiful Magnus and Zane and give my sweet Isa and cuddle for me... I miss them so much.

Aww, what a sweet guy! In that sleeping pic he looks like a really big teddy bear hamster.
So sorry you have to say good-bye....
crying-024.png

I'm so sorry....
I didn't see this til after I posted in Pasha & Georgie's birthday thread. I'm sorry he isn't sharing the day with his sisters but he will have a loving crowd to greet him over the bridge and they will have their own celebration I'm sure.

What dear sweet looking little man. Kisses, Russell.

Back