My Rats.....Phoebe, Rafe, Gus and Griffin

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's it! Next time I shred paper, the rats are getting it. I don't care what kind of mess it will make.
Those rats are having fun!
The last pic is adorable and I'm nominating it... Any seconds?

jorats said:
That's it! Next time I shred paper, the rats are getting it. I don't care what kind of mess it will make.

Seconds :D

victoria said:
jorats said:

Seconds :D

Me too! lol Look at that precious face. :heart:

Thanks guys...I think she is so beautiful......They sure do love the shredded paper.....They crawl through, play in it....and drag it around....They fill up all their beds.....I scoop it out in a day or two and add fresh and it starts all over again....hahaha

beautiful pics!!
LOVE the last one :)

and shredded paper is without a doubt messy for us but the rats are enjoying it SO much!!! mine would make really neat nest with it :)
I need to go get more!

jorats said:

ferrets LOVE shredded paper too!!!

Aww looks like they had a blast! I need to try that, I wonder if my work would let me take their shredded paper since they just throw it away...

Back