My rats can throw things!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kerry

So i buy an oxbow regal rat pellet and my rats don't like it, but they will eat it if they're hungry enough. They take peices and hide them around the cage and in the litter box to make it look like they ate it and I put more food in the dish :lol: and most recently they've been "throwing" it out of the cage. Usually it doesn't go far, they just kinda push it out onto the floor but I have walked by the cage and gotten hit with food! and I'll just be sitting watching tv or something and see a peice fly across the room and find peices all the time all over the living room in odd places! This is messy and annoying and global does't sell anything else.

Hmmmmm ... better oxbow than what my rats throw out of their cages :laugh4:
My rats don't like dirty litter boxs, so they clean the litter boxes out themselves ...
Such smart little ratties :thumbup:

SQ said:
Hmmmmm ... better oxbow than what my rats throw out of their cages :laugh4:
My rats don't like dirty litter boxs, so they clean the litter boxes out theirselves ...
Such smart little ratties :thumbup:

GAH!! tell me about it.. the bottom of Sids cage is a tray, with 1.5inch sides.. and he still pushes the poops over the top of it and all over the couch that his cage is sat on :doh: :wallbang:

awsome story about the oxbow haters :laugh4: im glad that my bar spacing is ttiiinnnyy (like 1cm..if that) so their food cant fit through even if they didnt like it ^^

Hahaha. That sounds like Tilly & Emmy. They don't particularly like the Mazuri blocks I get them; yesterday I found THREE handfuls of food in their cardboard house. However they kind of have to- why the heck is Tilly licking the fleece?- deal with it because I'm allergic to nuts and can't find any other brands w/o nuts ground into it.

Back