My rat is depressed! What should I do to cheer him up?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were very lucky and handsome man rats!:love4:

thank you! :)
My little boy have to say goodbye to his balls next week.. :D 2 girls will join our family! they are 8 mounths old and they all have implants so I don't have to worry about tumors. :) I can't wait to see them! (at least on photos) But I don't really care about how they look like.. the only thig that I know about them is that they are hyperactive and super friendly. Their mother was found in a forest. She was pregnant. Maybe that's why her previous owner didn't want her anymore.. People can be soo mean.. :disbelief:

thank you! :)
My little boy have to say goodbye to his balls next week.. :D 2 girls will join our family! they are 8 mounths old and they all have implants so I don't have to worry about tumors. :) I can't wait to see them! (at least on photos) But I don't really care about how they look like.. the only thig that I know about them is that they are hyperactive and super friendly. Their mother was found in a forest. She was pregnant. Maybe that's why her previous owner didn't want her anymore.. People can be soo mean.. :disbelief:
:bliss::bliss: Two more ratties have found their way to a happy and loving home .....

Back