My Rat Drawings

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you like a different one for the pencil crayon?

Smiley girl
Gwinny-posing3.jpg

Gwinnysonthemove.jpg

Shelley said:
Hehe, here's my drawing of Gwinny so far :) I will probably work on this some more later, or try my pencil crayon one again. I'll see when I have time :D

gwinnycopy.jpg

WOW!!

I have some pics of some rats I would love to have sketched, uoi interested?

I self taught myself how to work on the computer, but I did go to College for a one-year art program. I did learn a lot from that program, even if it was more aimed towards getting into animation :)

lilspaz68 said:
Lise, that pic of Tevy with her tilt almost killed me, but it would've been bad manners to blubber over your baby in the OP's health thread :wink2: You should ask for that one to be done :D

I'm hoping Shelley would be willing to do one of my three original girls, Molly, Nora & Tevy together. (Tevy is the only one still living.)

I wouldn't want her to do it without payment though!

Perhaps I will have to start a Tevy picture thread. ;)

Hehehe, I'm going to be kept really busy with rat drawings :D I have a few I need to finish first, but once those are done I'll get reference pics from both Lise and you, LA :D

No rush... I am definately patient... I still have to get the pic I want anyways. *squeal* thank you so much.

I wouldn't mind one of Miss Maggie... I'll have to find a suitable pic as she didn't photograph well, she was too busy!!

Shelley, do yourself a favour and do this for a living.

I've been practicing getting new poses so I don't have to copy photos exactly. I'll keep working on it, but this will allow for me to be more creative with the portraits. I'm taking a break this weekend, but hopefully sometime mid-next week I'll be able to get back to drawing. I'll post new pictures when they are finished :)

Back