My Rat Drawings

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankyou very much everyone :) I haven't had much of a chance to actually sit down and work until this afternoon. Just too much going on, but I hope to start working on more pictures.

Anyway, here's two other examples, the first one is older, but the portrait is from the Spring. Portrait's are fun, Gives me a chance to work more detail into the face since you don't lose it when resizing.
ratspeedycopy.jpg

sprite.jpg

And the new sketch for today, Luke! :)
lukeratcopy.jpg

I'm having fun playing around.. It's actually a challenge sometim

My rat George in a magical land of Mushrooms. Lol, needed to destress. :)

I'm probably going to set up a little website or thread on Goosemoose about getting a picture done. I just don't know how much I should ask for, as it really depends on how long it takes me to finish, amount of detail or complexity, etc.

georgemushroomscopy.jpg

I have a ton of possibilities for printing, it mainly depends on pricing and how the colour/detail picks up. I really like glossy for digital work, but matte doesn't get shines when hanging. I know I can get it on canvas papers, but I'll have to visit the print shop and see what the price/quality is.

Yikes! Canvas is very pricey, so I'll have to exclude that as a possibility. Prints (glossy or matte) done at Letter or Legal sized are very affordable though, costing under $2. My main concern is in shipping, but I'm sure with an envelope and some cardboard to keep it more rigid it shouldn't be a problem, and hopefully be fairly inexpensive. I'm looking into the possibility of customized gifts, such as mouse pads or coffee cups. I just have to price shop some more.

I also have the possibility of printing onto magnet paper. I have a photo quality printer and laminater at home, so I'll see what I can come up with :D If I could find cheap picture frames, that would be really nice (as I need some anyway!).

I have no problem just paying for the high resolution tif? or whatever image that I can just take on a CD to a local print shop.

Id like to know what your price is for a piccy of my rat doing some kind of adventurous thing, just emailed to me or sent on a disc and ill get it printed here. x

:D I just loved looking at all the Drawings/Sketches you made...are you any good at writing Stories etc??? With such wonderful drawings/sketches you could write a Story Book with your drawings & am sure that it would be a "Best Seller" for sure :lol:

Domesticflowergirl

Back