My Phoebe loves her new Cozygloo

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dahlas

Phoebe is now 40 months old and still doing great. Yesterday I found her sleeping in one of the hammocks...which is pretty incredible as she can no longer use her back end at all. Her appetite is still great and she loves being cuddled and petted...especially having her ears rubbed.
She had a little bed to sleep in on the floor but it was getting pretty ragged looking so I bought her a beautiful new cozygloo from The Cozy Corner...
As you can see she LOVES it....
DSCF1603.jpg

I love her little face she is so regal looking.
I nominate for RPOM.

I nominated her in the cozy corner post and it has been seconded already.

LOL....thanks eagle....I am already at my limit for March....maybe I should take out one of the baby pics out and put Phoebe's in?

Dahlas said:
eagle said:
Up to you or you can hold it for next month. She deserves it out little princess.

Oh...I can do that? I will then...hold it over. Thanks.

Pretty sure you can do that, you are allowed as many pics as you want you just have to narrow it down to 5 for the actual voting selection.

Phoebe is such a beautiful rat! She does look elegant in her new Cozygloo :)

(Have you tried giving her glucosamine to help her hind leg degeneration? - It won't cure it, but I have found that it does help.)

Give Phoebe some ear rubs for me :) She is such a little darling in her Cozygloo :cloud9:

ratkin412 said:
Phoebe is such a beautiful rat! She does look elegant in her new Cozygloo :)

(Have you tried giving her glucosamine to help her hind leg degeneration? - It won't cure it, but I have found that it does help.)

Give Phoebe some ear rubs for me :) She is such a little darling in her Cozygloo :cloud9:

I have not....I wish I would have tried it when it first started...but I am sure it would not help now....

Dahlas said:
eagle said:
Up to you or you can hold it for next month. She deserves it out little princess.

When pics are nominated you choose which 5 you want for that month and save the others for the next month and so on.

That's a gorgeous pic of your girl.

mamarat said:
Dahlas said:
eagle said:

When pics are nominated you choose which 5 you want for that month and save the others for the next month and so on.

That's a gorgeous pic of your girl.

Wonderful!! I will enter her for next month....

Back