My Own Rabbit

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sexygreasefire

I have my own rabbit now. :) A friend and I picked him up from an ad on Craigslist. The girl who had him said he was supposed to be a show rabbit, but he and his brother nibbled on each other's ears, and that's a disqualification I suppose. So they were practically giving him away.

His name is What. And we aren't sure really if he is actually a boy, so he hasn't been around Caity's boys yet. He is really sweet and so friendly... And he's constantly tripping over his ears. He's a good study buddy. He lays down by my side and on my feet while I work. But he does like to take nibbles out of any papers. But that's okay, he's too cute to be mad at.

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

(It is water, don't worry.)
IMG_0471.jpg

Caity took more pictures, so she will have to add them when she gets home. But isn't he just the sweetest?

OMG he's absolutely adorable! I tried to convince Cait yesterday his name should be Munchies and I got lost when she said his name is What!

Oh his ears are so big compared to his little wee head, but thats what makes him so darn cute. :D

He was born August 19. :)

Lex is studying, but she told me to go ahead and put up some more pics of What for her.

Eating on the couch
IMG_0486.jpg

"Hello thar!!!"
IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

IMG_0880.jpg

He hops! They didn't turn out great but you get the idea!
IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

The End!
IMG_0889.jpg

Back