My ole Zoey is gone!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phyllis

:flwr:My Old Zoey left me last night I held her most of the day & evening, giving her water & melted ice cream, petting her & telling her how much I loved her holding her tiny rattie hand, she just slept out, she is the last one of the original dumpster ratties she, her brother & her were about 2/3 grown when found in the dumpster , with their PG MOM, DaD & anther PG momma a bit over 2 years, my friend brought them to me, she has younger brothers & sisters, some of which I have lost, she came to me a tiny PEW with a slight head tilt, she stayed small but was so spunky, the best food hoarder I ever had! Bless her sweet heart as long as food was there was food at play time she'd make trip after trip into her cage staching, always ready for a kiss & hug, darn I will miss her, that sweet tiny tilted face & the energy she had, bye my tiny girl Mommy loves you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I ONLY WANTED YOU

They say memories are golden
well maybe that is true.
I never wanted memories,
I only wanted you.

A million times I needed you,
a million times I cried.
If love alone could have saved you
you never would have died.

In life I loved you dearly,
In death I love you still.
In my heart you hold a place
no one could ever fill.

If tears could build a stairway
and heartache make a lane,
I'd walk the path to heaven
and bring you back again.

Our family chain is broken,
and nothing seems the same.
But as God calls us one by one,
the chain will link again.
tratangel.jpg

I am so sorry Phyllis. Zoey lived the rest of her life with a special mommy and other friends. She will be running free at Rainbow Bridge with all her friend. Gone but not forgotten.

Ann

What a beautiful rememberance of your precious girl. It's such a gift when you are able to share so much peaceful time being close together while you both prepare for a goodbye, I'm glad you and Zoey had that so you can always feel her in your arms when you remember her.
I'm so sorry for your loss of her.

I'm so sorry. :cry: It's especially hard when the beloved rat is the last of his/her rattie family. Zoey is now reunited with them and will never forget her special mommy. :rose2:

Back