My ole Gapa is Gone!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phyllis

:lick: My ole Papa left me yesterday afternoon, he was the big guy who came back to me in such a bad way, he was my Bub, slept on my desk with me, free ranged here in my room a lot of the time always standing upon my leg for loving, at his older age he still would popcorn when tickled on the back, play like a kitty when tummy was tickled, &l ick me so much, the last 3 days were hard we loved a lot & he mainly lay with his head on my feet, licking me once in awhile, I noticed he seemed a bit agitated, I cuddle him & petted his pretty head, he passed then in my arms, I whispered in his ear, kissed him to help him pass not afraid, it is lonely here today, Thank you Gapa for the love, joy ,companionship, you always gave me, I will alway love your memory!
Gapa, there will be more time for whisker kisses, tummy tickles & rattie hugs, until then, your friends to play with, & all our love.
We cuddled each day, though the days went too fast & we hoped with our hearts each day would not be the last.
One day when you least expect it, you'll hear my voice, my arms stretched out to you, loving arms will scoop us up, oh the joy we'll have, :lick: knowing this time the days of tickles, kisses & hugs of love will never end
tummytickle.jpg

one of our licking times
lickygame.jpg

snacking with Mom
latestGrandpa.jpg

napping on his desk bed with me!
GaPa.jpg

tratangel.jpg

Back