My new man!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamarat

Meet Charlie 5 (he knows his name so he is my fifth Charlie lol)
He's a big beautiful guy.
Charlie54.jpg

charlie53.jpg

charlie51.jpg

Charlie52.jpg

So much to love. :heart:

Awww I love that he's Charlie 5. It's a cute name for a big squish of a boy. Is he as sweet as he looks?
And of course, congrats!

Charlie 5? :eek:mg: I know you're not unimaginative, nor have you lost it, so it's got to be an honorary name? so I'm wondering how some kids get it soon as they come and some don't. Is it a personal secret or can we hear why?
We ought to have a run on everyone naming their new girls Jeannine in honor of you. And come to think of it, why not more girls named Joanne???
So :wel5: Home Charlie5 and congrats Jeannine! Yup, he's a lucky chub, and thank god he's fallen into your arms!

My first rat was named Charlie and for some reason I've rescued 4 others who already knew their names so I kept the names. lol

You mean they were all already named Charlie when you took them? So you didn't name them that, they were already named that? So for some reason Charlie's just gravitate to you? Smart boys...
This one's a cutie, how is he personality-wise with you - or is it too soon to tell?

He is the smaller twin of my 4 black rats! he is so cute! He looks like he will be quite the sweetheart! such a sweet looking face.

Fidget said:
You mean they were all already named Charlie when you took them? So you didn't name them that, they were already named that? So for some reason Charlie's just gravitate to you? Smart boys...
This one's a cutie, how is he personality-wise with you - or is it too soon to tell?

It seems so lol and if they come to their names I don't change it.

He is still very shy and he's a sqirmy bundle in my arms, I need both hands to hold him on me, he just wants to go. But he hasn't tried to bite yet. The previous owners said he never came out of that small cage as he was allergic to him and the lady didn't like him (the rat) much.

If it won't stress Charlie 5 too much, I would loooove more pics of his adorable pudge. I know that the pudge won't last long and he'll be a healthier weight sooner than later, but I want to see more of the 823 grams while I can. :shock:

Charlie had his first out time today. He crawled around a bit but wanted back to his cage. He is one sweet and gorgeous boy.
I'm out, what do I do now?
charlie5sat3.jpg

Anyone over there?
charlie5sat4.jpg

Is this hammock for me?
charlie5sat2.jpg

Oh yeah, comfy
charlie5sat1.jpg

My new desktop
charlie5sat.jpg

:heart:

lilspaz68 said:
If it won't stress Charlie 5 too much, I would loooove more pics of his adorable pudge. I know that the pudge won't last long and he'll be a healthier weight sooner than later, but I want to see more of the 823 grams while I can. :shock:

Dont count on that. I told you the fight i had with my boys to make them lose, and they gained.

He is so sweet looking love the new pictures, pretty soon he will be owning that new play area.

Back