My new girls!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mygirls

Well, I did it! I ended up going back to adopt the four girls...and I'm in looove! Theres Isabella ( Bella) she's the softest little beuty ever....a berk with a foolish personality. Shyanne ( Shy Girl) a champane mink....sweet,shy and bob's back and forth to the music like shes dancing ( she's also the baby of the group...and the smallest of my new ones) Bo ( Boccecia) my black hooded...she's my little worrior,totaly the alpa of the group. And Bear ( as in teddy bear) the bige and white hooded) she's cuddly,cute and just..."bearish". All of them are dumbo's and just BEUTIFUL!!! Their still seperated from the other girls and will be for a bit.On other news...Nails,Tate and Many are together,and they seem to be loven it. Nails has 'adpoted' them as her's. She's teaching them some manners...and I was able to handle Many yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never been able to ( she's....cranky and bites,always has) Its seem that she's teaching them some manners and their teaching her to be retas. She puffed up for a minute or two and they've been the best of friends since. Nails seems sooooo happy too. She's all fluffy and big eard and eyed, in fact she dosen't seem to be any older them Many and Tate ( except the size) I'm hoping to have all the girls in the big cage sooner or later so theyt can be one big family.I got the cages all re-done. ( After seeing some of ya'lls cages I needed to step up,lol) they've got new hamocks and mirrors and such) And they seem happy as can be....I was woundering how long to keep my new girls seperate from the rest and when I could start inncorrperating all my girls together??? I should have pics soon ( gotta borrow a camera) so ya'll can see my animals and the girls ( my rats aren't pets...their family...sad eh,lol) Later,Kat and the 7 pets,3 kids and 8 girls........And no,I'm not crazyAnd yes,it is a sickness......... :giggle:

CongRATS on the new girls!
I would do a 2 week quarantine and then you can start on your intros.
Can't wait for pics of your kids. :joy:

Back