My new Double Ferret Nation!!! (new pics 2nd page)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mia9_28

I'm so excited I just HAD to make a thread about it!
I bought it off Kijiji for $100 and it is in PERFECT condition! A few chew marks on the bottom pan, but nothing bad at all!

I just wrapped some fleece around the pans to make liners, as I'm waiting on a set of orange liners to arrive!

So here are the pictures!!!! :D

I decorated the top part and BananaClic decorated the bottom section!

Before the bird toys
DoubleFerretNation140.jpg

Temporary place, until we clean out a corner in the living room.
DoubleFerretNation141.jpg

DoubleFerretNation134.jpg

After we put the bird toys in!
Again001.jpg

Top section
Again002.jpg

Bottom section
Again003.jpg

I LOVE the cage and it was so fun to decorate!
Our three boys are now officially living together, too. :)

That's an awesome find! Congrats on the new cage. Where did you get those green and blue bin like things in the front of your cage? Do they have a name? lol

Thanks everyone! I'm super proud of it!

trihkal said:
That's an awesome find! Congrats on the new cage. Where did you get those green and blue bin like things in the front of your cage? Do they have a name? lol

She was selling it for $175 but let me have it for $100! She even kept it for me for two weeks. :cheeky:

Those are little file holders, not sure what they're called, that you can get at Dollarama! They work great as a house or as a litter box and they come in various colors... and they're only $1.. hehe

mia9_28 said:
Thanks everyone! I'm super proud of it!

trihkal said:

She was selling it for $175 but let me have it for $100! She even kept it for me for two weeks. :cheeky:

Those are little file holders, not sure what they're called, that you can get at Dollarama! They work great as a house or as a litter box and they come in various colors... and they're only $1.. hehe

mia9_28 said:
Tarah said:
Wow! That's great! :) I want a ferret nation again - I miss my old one. Wahhh. :sad3:

What happened to it? What do you have now?

I used to live in Newfoundland with the guy I was seeing at the time. When I moved he kept our remaining rats and the cage.

I have a martins cage right now. Keeping an eye out for a kijiji FN or CN though. :wink2:

Again, thanks everyone... it was a great bargain! She even brought it to my mom's at no cost.

Tarah said:
mia9_28 said:
Tarah said:
Wow! That's great! :) I want a ferret nation again - I miss my old one. Wahhh. :sad3:

What happened to it? What do you have now?

I used to live in Newfoundland with the guy I was seeing at the time. When I moved he kept our remaining rats and the cage.

I have a martins cage right now. Keeping an eye out for a kijiji FN or CN though. :wink2:

Oh that sucks. I'm sorry you had to let go of your rats and cage.

I hope you find a nice one for a great deal! :)

Such a cute job on the cage. I used to make mine pretty now clean is my option LOL mine are so messy anymore!

OMG! It's AMAZING!

I know the feeling- I got mine on Friday for 75 from craigslist, except it's empty-er. D:>
However, mine were able to slip out the first day- so be careful and make sure you have some hardware cloth nearby. ;3

Back