My lovely Maude

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godmother

I have never before been able to get a nice photo of Maude. She's a dear little girl, about ten months old, whom I adopted from Clark's rescue last spring when she was just a wee ratty. I named her after one of my favourite people, a woman who is 80 and can run circles around people half her age!

Here she is recently, enjoying some yogurt with cereal on a spoon. I put a layer of kleenex over the flash to soften the light, and it worked!

Maudeeatsyogurt.jpg

Oh I so love agoutis. She's such a little darling

BTW, thanks so much for the trick with the kleenex, I'll have to try that next time.

Awww, some things are worth waiting for and such a sweet picture is a precious thing to have.
I'm no photographer and don't understand about softening the light, but that is one pretty little girl!

she's lovely :heart:
I like that idea of tissue over the flash because it bothers Chimo my PEW now I just have to mute the sound the camera makes when I turn it on because as soon as Coal hears it, he runs away :shock:

Back