My Lola and her husbunny Benny

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allykatt

So I took some pictures a little while ago of my bunnies in their pen. It's about the only way I can get pictures of them is when they are in their pen! Otherwise its just ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

Luverbuns.jpg

Here is Benny and Lola with their phonebook. They LOVE the phonebook!

LuvBuns.jpg

"What's the number for Petvalu?"

Bennylooksupnumbers.jpg

"Oh there it is! I want to order more yogies! And the fanciest hay they have! Do you think they deliver?"

Lolalady.jpg

Here you can see Lola with some of the mess she made. She is a talented mess maker! She just LOVES digging in the litter box!

Lola1.jpg

Lola actually sitting still on my lap! A miracle!

phonebooknest.jpg

This is their crate, which is attached to their pen. Lola has made an intricate phonebook nest in there! She even pulls out her fur to add to it! She doesn't like blankets, other than to pee on hehe.

phonebooknest2.jpg

A close up of her nest! Can you see her pretty white furs in there?

Have a Hoppy Day!

Yep, they are super bonded! It used to be that Lola was in charge, but lately its been Benny. Lola is always shoving her head under Benny's nose wanting him to lick her nose and head. They do chase eachother around when one or the other is grumpy, but they are super close otherwise. I just LOVE when they both lay down facing eachother with their noses pressed together. They love to snuggle together too!

They were so mad at me when I cleaned out that nest though, especially Lola, stomping at me and grunting and attacking the broom haha.
I only clean out their crate/nest about once a month, as they are SOO territorial about it, and they never poop or pee in there, just rip up papers and cardboard and hay and fur for their nests. They don't like when I give them blankets for some reason. They just dig at them and pee on them until they are gross, and then throw them out of teh crate haha.

Back