my lol for the night gotta love my job

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopefloats

Not active.
Lol how do you do that seriously?

2012-04-29_17-30-40_350.jpg

Not here. At that same pump some guy got out to pump gas well forgot to put it in park and his van move damn near ripped the nozzle off the pump nd hit our stack of water softer. Thank god it was there because god only know what he would have hit. I told the guy I am working with I need to put a out of order bag on it. Two things in one night that pump has a death wish lol

hopefloats said:
Not here. At that same pump some guy got out to pump gas well forgot to put it in park and his van move damn near ripped the nozzle off the pump nd hit our stack of water softer. Thank god it was there because god only know what he would have hit. I told the guy I am working with I need to put a out of order bag on it. Two things in one night that pump has a death wish lol

:laugh4: I can laugh cuz no one got hurt right?

This picture was taken from my desk at work, it is our employee parking lot.. the guy was pretty embarrassed and we had to call a tow truck to pull him out. We all thought he should have just gunned it and kept going onto the road.

[img=center:1psoe7ba]http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2969/img0750yd.jpg[/img:1psoe7ba]

Hahahaa super jealous of the size of your parking lot btw! Ours is super tiny and people are constantly parking in it to go to the bloody bank.

Back