my little thrill yesterday

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petunia

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I saw this car, at least I am pretty sure this is the model- it was like a pearlized silver color, very pretty, maybe you'd call it platinum? and the top was down, so if this one doesnt' come as a convertible, it was another model but one very similar
it had the four exhaust pipes and the spoiler and all that, looked just like this only imagine it in a different color with out the roof:

http://www.leftlanenews.com/lamborghini-gallardo-lp570-4-superleggera.html

I was there for almost an hour waiting for the fool bus (bus was delayed) and we were all talking about the car, ppl were even taking photos of it
and we were trying to guess who the driver might be, male or female, approx age etc (none of us had seen the car pull in)

this is in a small town grocery store parking lot, who do YOU think was driving this awesome car??

guess!

nope, although we saw an older guy walk towards it very slowly, thought for sure he was going to get in, but nope...

he kept on going

guess again :giggle:

A soccer mom? XD

One of my friend's moms is crazy about cars. She owns two lamborghinis and several motorcycles... She doesn't even go anywhere with them; just uses 'em for driving around her neighbourhood (ex. grocery shopping, dropping her children off to school). *lol*

purinpurin said:
A soccer mom? XD

One of my friend's moms is crazy about cars. She owns two lamborghinis and several motorcycles... She doesn't even go anywhere with them; just uses 'em for driving around her neighbourhood (ex. grocery shopping, dropping her children off to school). *lol*

OMG I don't know anyone well off enough to own ONE of those let alone two, holy sheep!!

I guess the woman *could* have been a soccer mom but I doubt she'd be taking any kids to soccer in this two seater, LOL

& yes, it was a woman, blonde, attractive but not overly so, well dressed but not flashy, around 30 yrs old or so

not what I was expecting, I honestly thought it would be a guy. Does that make me a sexist pig? :lol:

Funny story.

I work in insurance and I came across a claim where we had totaled a vehicle for 130k. Intrigued, I checked it out, and it was a 2010 Lamborghini. He had 2 others on his policy as well as a Bentley and a Porsche. This was in a small town in North Carolina.

So naturally I googled the name to see if he was a politician or something. Nope. Just the CEO of some kind of agricultural manufacturing company.

CLEARLY I am in the wrong business.

crumbilina said:
lol When you asked us to guess, I guessed a 90 year old lady... because wouldn't that just be awesome???

But yeah, I totally would have guessed a guy too.
This was sort of in the back of my mind. Wouldn't it be cool if some little old lady with a cane came up and hoped into the car? Dude. That would be one awesome grandma. :mrgreen:

fenshae said:
Funny story.

I work in insurance and I came across a claim where we had totaled a vehicle for 130k. Intrigued, I checked it out, and it was a 2010 Lamborghini. He had 2 others on his policy as well as a Bentley and a Porsche. This was in a small town in North Carolina.

So naturally I googled the name to see if he was a politician or something. Nope. Just the CEO of some kind of agricultural manufacturing company.
CLEARLY I am in the wrong business.

Um, grower?
Sorry I've been watching Weeds on netflix :)

Back