My kitties have a secret admirer!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxchelle

I checked my mailbox today, and found a very unexpected package from Petunia! As I rushed upstairs to open it, all of a sudden my kitties started SWARMING me - I knew it could only be one thing - CAT NIP TOYS!! :D

There was a note in the package that said someone had ordered these toys for my cats, and man did my cats get spoiled! There are four long body pillows filled with cat nip, and lots of little cat nip pouches, and (my favorite!) a cat nip mouse. I knew my cat Jackson would be the first at them, he LOVES cat nip, and he loves toy mice, so I gave him the cat nip mouse. I put out ONE body pillow, and two cat nip pouches, then stored the rest away for later.

Ella is off lying in a corner somewhere stoned out of her mind (cat nip hits her HARD!), and Triggs and Lucy have become more batty than ever (I didn't know that was possible)! Jackson is the only one who would stay out for pictures with his mouse.

DSC_4466.jpg

Mmmmmm... Mouse.

DSC_4473.jpg

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

DSC_4472.jpg

Who, me? Stoned? Nah!

I tried to take a picture of all the toys, but the cats wouldn't leave me alone and kept running off with stuff, so there are no more pictures for now.

A HUUUUGE thank you to my kitties' secret admirer - they are loving you for it. I just wish I knew who to personally thank, but hopefully they'll see this post and know how grateful I am!! And thank you to Petunia for the AWESOME kitty toys!

My cats went nuts too for Petunia's catnip toys...I suggest them for anyone with a cat lol

And where does one find these delish toys for kittehs? My Hailey goes bonkers for catnip... and loves body pillows to attack :) What a handsome fellow you have there Chelle! Such lucky cats!

The awesome Petunia makes them, Donna. Here's her thread: viewtopic.php?p=325919

I STILL don't know what generous person bought these toys for my kitties - it's driving me nuts - but my kitties are THOROUGHLY enjoying themselves :giggle:

Ahh yes, Ive been avoiding that post because I know I don't have funds for the rat hammocks, looking at cat toys is even more depressing! I looked, and now I'm more depressed than ever! I'll have to check back when this moving business is done with and I can sneak some funds from fiances wallet haha

xxchelle said:
The awesome Petunia makes them, Donna. Here's her thread: viewtopic.php?p=325919

I STILL don't know what generous person bought these toys for my kitties - it's driving me nuts - but my kitties are THOROUGHLY enjoying themselves :giggle:

those are fantastic photos!! the one with the tongue, holy sheep! :laugh4: I've never seen a cat stick their tongue out that far!!

I second Moon's nomination for the RPOM photo, although can a cat be in the Rat picture of the month? :lol: :lol:

chelle, I don't know if I can tell you who asked me to send these to you, but I'll ask that mystery person and see, ok?

PitLuvs there's plenty of cat toys so don't worry, I'll still have some when/if you want some. :wink2: And I'll be making hammocks for a long time, hopefully I'll get better and better at it as time goes on.

I'll sneak Jackson into the RPOM thread... maybe no one will notice he's a cat... :giggle:

Jo can take him out when actual voting begins, though.

U have a beautiful cat!
I had a black and white one too, the sweetest boy ever! I miss my lyly! Short for Lyric, but he didn't mind the female nickname!

Back