My kids want to thank my "Secret Admirer"

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moon

So, a little while ago I was at work and the mail truck pulls up with a package.... for me! That I didn't order! AND IT WAS HAMMOCKS! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

They are gorgeous ones done by Nickelrat, and there was a note inside that said "From Your Secret Admirer". Secret admirer? Meee? Awwww.....

Well, the rats sure are enjoying their new wares. And, I guess the only way I can thank the person properly, since I can't PM them or anything, is to post pics on here.

My CN is in a weird spot and it's hard to get good pics (doesn't help that there's a retro mirror with an ugly pattern behind the cage, LOL)

20110321003.jpg

20110321002.jpg

Etta chowing down in the cube, she LOVES it.
20110321013.jpg

Fred enjoys his warmer. His dinner dish goes right outside one of the entrance and he can eat in bed, LOL
20110321007.jpg

Pinkie likes them too, but isn't one to sit still.
20110321015.jpg

And Kristofferson thinks everything is... just great.
20110321018.jpg

THANK YOU SECRET ADMIRER!!

What a great gift! I love Etta in the cube. I imagine if I was a ratty I would like cubes the most.

I love your cat! Snowshoe? Looks a bit like my cat, Pfft. :heart: :heart:

Slightly off-topic, I apologize. I just love snowshoes though. I rescued a little puff-ball kitten years ago who turned out to be one. I left her in the care of my mum when I moved out of the US, but when I went to visit last December I got to see her again. Here she is cuddling with my boyfriend. :cheeky:

jf9deu.png

Awwww my favourite part of this is Kristofferson! The rats are cute too!

Oooh, the pan looks good. Where did you get the pan Moon?

The hammock set looks great in the cage. Looks like the rats approve.

I just love that people do random acts of kindness... it's so much fun and such a beautiful thing.

Roo said:

Is that a thing? I had no idea! Kristofferson just doesn't have the white on his face. I don't take many pictures of him because it's impossible to get a good one with my camera. He's a hugely handsome kitty. He walked up on to our pool deck when we were swimming one evening and didn't leave.

jorats said:
Oooh, the pan looks good. Where did you get the pan Moon?

I ordered the pans from FTC. They're really nicely made.

Thanks for the nomination :)

Moon said:
Roo said:

Is that a thing? I had no idea! Kristofferson just doesn't have the white on his face. I don't take many pictures of him because it's impossible to get a good one with my camera. He's a hugely handsome kitty. He walked up on to our pool deck when we were swimming one evening and didn't leave.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowshoe_cat :dance:
I'm not completely sure if not having white on the face means he isn't a snowshoe, or if he just doesn't have the "proper" markings to be a show cat. Or if he isn't a snowshoe at all. He sure is gorgeous though!

Back