My first video!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoA

This is Fyn and Encephalon. Sorry for all the clicking noises and snorting/laughing - I still have yet to master video-taking manners :lol: Poor Ensie never knows quite what to do when Fyn gets hyper; at about 1 minute into the video, Fyn goes crazy and you can see Ensie grab him with her mouth, then a little bit later she slaps in his direction :p

What nice cages your kids have, That big black one is wonderful, I just noticed on your video, you do something just like I do, when you put your babies in the cage, you hold their whole body clear to the tip of their tail & let their tail slide out of your finger tips, I always have done that, their tails are such a cool part of them! :wink:

I agree, your audible presence adds to the fun :p Enjoyment is contagious and it's really heartwarming to hear you enjoying them.
Those are really interesting names, how did you come up with them?

Beautiful little gems, and I love Fyn's happy-hyper! Great 1st video, thanks for sharing!

Honestly, I have no idea how I came up with Fyn. I was thinking about keeping his adoptable name, Northstar, which I actually gave him, but for some reason whenever I adopt a rat, I feel the need to change, or at least alter, their name so it's a new beginning for them.

Ensie has neurological problems, and encephalon is Greek for "in the head." :D

Back