My Dogs

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TEKrats

The closest thing Claire and I have to children at this point in time:
Reef. 6yo American Pit Bull Terrier. Princess Extraordinaire. We took her camping last summer and she took one look around at all the dirt and decided that the best spot to sit down was ON the picnic table. However she is exceptionally athletic and loves to hike. She is a wonder with all dogs and small animals and accepts them coming into the house like it is a daily routine. She is an incredibly stable alpha dog.
17weeks030.jpg

Reefa.jpg

reefb.jpg

Reeftongue.jpg

Lucian: 6 month old Dogue De Bordeaux. Currently weighing in at 87 lbs (last time we checked) and the biggest goofball you'd ever want to meet. He enjoys romping around with his stuffed animals (which he NEVER tears apart, but babies) and occasionally chewing on Reefs little chicken legs. You'll often find him rolled over on his back sleeping. These photos are outdated, but I'll attempt some new ones soon.
Lucian7weekse.jpg

Lucian7weeksbest.jpg

17weeks019.jpg

Lucian19weeks012.jpg

Lucian19weeks013.jpg

What gorgeous children you have!!
I love the puppy look on Lucian and what a great name.
I also love Reef's name, I had a rat named Reef back in 2002.
That's too funny, chose the picnic table over the dirt. :lol:

Yay, the TEK dogs have been posted!!
Does this mean I have to bug you for updated photos of these guys too?

They are beautiful happy dog pics, but I think we deserve a wee puppy shot of Lucian to tide us over until you get off your arse and give us current pics. :wink2:

I too am a fan of Lucian.. I love mastiff type dogs, including the Dogue de Bordeaux. Reef is gorgeous also. She seems like a good no-muss-no-fuss woman!

My Goodness..... what a cute puppy pic.

I love Reefs eyes, she has really soft eyes.

Beautiful furkids.

Ok! Updated photos! Here are some of Lucian taken outside one of our favorite places to eat - Sabrina's Cafe (you can find us there every Saturday or Sunday for brunch). They have known Lucian since he was a wee man and get VERY upset if we don't bring him along with us. He turned 6 months old the day after these photos were taken (last weekend)!

Lucian6months001.jpg

Lucian6months004.jpg

Lucian6months008.jpg

Lucian6months009.jpg

Back