My Completed Mischeif with Soon to be Newbies

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KrazyKritterz

Thought I would share update Photos of my Babys

CHASE
30li9p0.jpg

PHEONYX
208w4du.jpg

35bcbk8.jpg

34ipkro.jpg

TITAN
2yvoxzt.jpg

2ij1ago.jpg

5dmb9u.jpg

2yovj3l.jpg

ORYN
21m80sp.jpg

28i2ahg.jpg

MOOSE - Blue
2j1r6a1.jpg

KAHLUA (MY GIRLY) - Beige Dumbo rex pictured with Moose above

RANGO-my old girly
2irnkav.jpg

These are the newbies coming next week Thursday- Stella will be 7 weeks and Sora will be 5 weeks suri will also be 5weeks , except Oreo He won't be ready to go until a few weeks, eyes just opened.

STELLA - I think she is a Mink but not sure.
rclez5.jpg

OREO-Black Variegated Dumbo Rex (Larger Baby on the right)
o0ukpu.jpg

SURI- Double rex
o87608.jpg

SORA- Blazed Beige Mismarked Bareback Dumbo
24y1rw3.jpg

These are absolutely adorable babies, of course. So, did you get these from a rat rescue or shelter? You said you were completing a mischief..what did you mean by wanting to "complete" one? Again, very sweet photos.

Stella, Suri, and Oreo are coming from a Girl that rescued some rats from a Pet store that closed (owner has cancer and can no longer handle store) (she may keep Sora with her sister and mom-but she is unsure)The babies are from the Females that were pregnant. She doesn't own a rescue but she loves rats and she worked at the store and she didnt want the rats there to go for snake food. I've known her for years....back in 2010 when I had to rehome the rats I had due to my daughter and Pregnancy Complications she took my girls. she lives over a Hr away. She took 4 females 3 were pregnant and she took 5 males. Whom she has rehomed already. She is keep 1 momma and 2 baby girls. she is rehomeing the rest. I filled out her application for ratties.

However I also ended up with a Petco girl. Since My friend he started working at Petco, (Fish Department) he dropped by today with a Russian Blue Berkshire Female who was sneezing terrible asking if I can care for her (since I worked at a vet for so long) as he is heading out of town, she was sneezing he noticed at work and they were gonna sell her to some guy for snake food (he heard the man ask for 4 small rats-the employee working sm. Animals was getting him rats said he would give him her for 50 percent off because she was sickly) my friend stepped in and said that he had someone buying her....then he bought her himself....he also talked the guy into trying frozen thawed as it was cheaper and he siad he took frozen thawed instead because He hadn't tryed that. When he returns He will be taking her back.

I mean completed mischief because I have now 6 boys and 5 girls. Im trying to stay at 12 or below rats. Thats what my cage allows...plus my apartment is small....Maybe completed mischief was the wrong word???? Im confused was there something wrong with the statement.

Last edited:
Oh, I see! No worries, I know what a mischief is but I guess when I heard "completed" I was not sure what you meant, sorry! :)

Oh my gosh, your friend at the pet store is so awesome to save a sickly little russian berkshire girl from becoming snake food and for also talking that snake guy into getting frozen/thawed. Good for him! God, I hope there are not a lot of people like that working at pet stores (selling poor sickly little ratties to jerks who want live food for their snakes..so horrible and sad). Hooray for your friend! So, you have to give your little russian berkshire girl back to your friend when he gets back into town? He wants to keep her for his own? Will she have friends? Wahhh. :( Gads, see? Now I am already worried for this little sweet girl and I don't even know her, but I love her already.
I would be too attached to give her back to him!

Oh, I see! No worries, I know what a mischief is but I guess when I heard "completed" I was not sure what you meant, sorry! :)

Oh my gosh, your friend at the pet store is so awesome to save a sickly little russian berkshire girl from becoming snake food and for also talking that snake guy into getting frozen/thawed. Good for him! God, I hope there are not a lot of people like that working at pet stores (selling poor sickly little ratties to jerks who want live food for their snakes..so horrible and sad). Hooray for your friend! So, you have to give your little russian berkshire girl back to your friend when he gets back into town? He wants to keep her for his own? Will she have friends? Wahhh. :( Gads, see? Now I am already worried for this little sweet girl and I don't even know her, but I love her already.
I would be too attached to give her back to him!

Ya Tye is really good at talking people into things. He siad He would like her back since she is so sweet... but he travels alot He has a educational Zoo program He does. Petco is only part-time until the Zoo Program starts up again. I told him that unless he gets her a friend and his significant other Nick keeps her at home with him when He travels she would be better of staying with me and He can Visit. But he doesnt travel all year long so....but she is safe now and getting better. Hopefully that snake guy continues frozen thawed. I guess in 2 weeks when he gets home I will know if she stays or returns to him. If she does I will make sure she goes with a girlfriend.

Back