my cages

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamarat

This is a colony of 9

jevycage.jpg

colony of 10

drscage.jpg

another colony of 9

roguecage.jpg

River and Jacqui's home

rivercage.jpg

Sqeeks and Silver's mansion

sscage.jpg

The Whitecoats are in a smallish cage but only until I find out what's wrong with Dewi, then they will be intro'ed with a colony.

whitecoatscage.jpg

Oohh, beautiful cages! I'm in awe of how colorful, clean, and playful they are! :)

So how long does it take you to fully clean them all? ;)

Oh my lord!!! What lavish digs! Those kids really have it make in all ways with you!
SoA said:
So how long does it take you to fully clean them all? ;)
That question sure came to my mind too..

I start playing and cleaning at 11 every morning and I'm done at 4. Of course, hubby helps most of the time. Sqeeks and Silver get "done" in the evening.

mamarat said:
I start playing and cleaning at 11 every morning and I'm done at 4. Of course, hubby helps most of the time. Sqeeks and Silver get "done" in the evening.

WOW, talk about a full time job, eh? That gives us all a good idea about what it takes to keep up with all those ratties! :D
Your cages are awesome!

mamarat said:

That's about how long it takes me to do both of my cages!!

You have awesome custom cages!! I would love to have Martins customize me a long cage, but my house is too small for them that way :(

Ratties are slowly taking over.

Isn't that the truth? I used to have a nice little room with my computer, file cabinet, and a small couch. then the rats moved in... I can hardly move in here, and that's AFTER I gave away the couch! Now the filing cabinet has to go.

The ratties' playpen is now in the kitchen. right now there is a giant pile of their laundry to be folded, in the living room. I have a small dishrack and drainer in the bathroom, for washing their dishes. Soon the rats will have the whole house except for a tiny corner that they allow us to live in. :wink:

hehehe sounds like my living room.....I have a very small house and in my living room is a love seat and a chair......plus my computer and chair......two big dog beds on the flood and a medium rat cage....soon to be upgraded to two rat cages...eventually one large cage.......
People always comment on how their is more room for the pets then the people... :lol:

Back