My beautiful Bonbon

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangette

I wanted to show you my beautiful and marvellous Bonbon. She is 2 years old. She came from a rescue. When she was a little baby (6 weeks), she was living in very bad conditions. The man who had her and a sister, he hurted them. He cut the "queue" of her sister, and didn't give enough water and food. They were so hurted, i thought, they were going to die. But, they lived !!!!!!!!!!! Her sister is dead now, because of "tumeurs". But Bonbon is still here, she is so nice, i love her very very much.

here she is

oh thanks a lot for my marvellous Bonbon. :)

But i have to be honest (honnête) . She is white now, but she is a husky rat. So when she was a baby, she was black and white, and after she became grey, and now she is white :)

do you know husky rat in your country ?

Would you like pictures of her, when she was a little baby ?

Thanks again for my beautiful girl :)

I was going to ask if she was a roan (husky). I think a few breeders imported roans to North America but they are really, really rare. She's stunning.

C'est quel le lien de votre forum?

I've always wanted a husky rat. It seems like they can only be found at breeders around here (and they are rare), so unless one ends up in a shelter, I will never have one. :(

Beautiful rat! I noticed the grey on her back and instantly knew she was a pretty husky.

Back