Music men.. He has an ear for music

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopefloats

Not active.
maybe not.........I know horrible but i couldnt help myself :)

Flea (red hot chili peppers) seems to have allowed his ear to be split. Problem is, I have no idea who or how. I hear ruckus from them and see it daily but i have no idea which one is the problem. They are also young boys so you will hear it. Little titly cash, writes a lot of checks that his butt can't cash :laugh4: , so he is constantly screaming. LOL he jumps on them, then he gets pinned and he screams. Wimpy boy.

562061_10150682751056409_634516408_9699135_988435408_n.jpg

543323_10150682751216409_1693588318_n.jpg

The 5 black hooded boys have amazing personalities so I am assuming it is not them. I have it narrowed down to 3 of the 4 Beatles since Finley as been ideal with them all. John the beige boy is a sweetie and I dont see him in the mix of the nutty boys. So Ringo, Paul and George once I figure out who has the devil beads they shall be removed :)

I seen no blood from this and it doesnt seem to hurt him at all so that is a major plus. I hate to say it helps us out with that. the 4 brothers have stripes down to the same spot on their back almost identical LOL well now with his split ear, and Bowies mini eye, i can tell two of 4 apart. The other two can avoid injuries with any luck, since they have spots on their sides and a bit easier to tell apart.

Oh well that just makes him even more sexy. I think it's a trend in rats, like body piercing. LOL

But, joking aside, very common in males. I think in every colony, I've had one or two boys with a split ear.

I can't believe with the bad boys I have had it is the first one. Dopey got his eyelid split but not a big total split. It don't hurt him which just blows my mind. Do ears bleed bad? I assumed they would be like toes but I guess I was wrong there.

In depends where the split is, if it's on top, then not much bleeding but closer to the bottom, there will be more, but nothing like a digit bleed.

We ar at the age of hormones now which is why I gave the 11 of them a triple fn to live in so they have plenty of room. It isnt a space issues but they are about 5 or 6 months old so time for tude problems to surface.

Back