Mushroom has officially moved in!!! - Updated w/Pics!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minuke99

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

So for the last week Mushroom has been having supervised play time with my girls: Mama (who is his mother), Sweet Pea (who is his sister) and Nez my original girl. "Supervised" since it was a little less than 3 week post neuter...but he didn't show any signs of being "interested" in them.

So today I did a total cage clean, and he moved in with them this morning. I've been watching them all day and it has been great!!! He has spent time snuggling with everybody, and the girls just love him. He has been groomed by each of them at least twice. I think he is going to be a very spoiled eunich in his harem.

Thanks again to Maple for generously bringing my boy home. My colony is well balanced again. Still no sign of Zumi. My Mom is convinced that she has eloped with a handsome wild man.

I hope to post some pics this weekend!!!

:clapping: You just made my day :bunnydance: I still believe this was meant to be, thank you so much for the update, :D

What a happy day! It must be so nice for Mushroom to be back with his siblings! :love6:

Now all you need is to get yourself some rats named "Pizza", "Mozzarella", "Onion", and "Sauce" and you will be set for life. :bunnydance:

jennifervb said:
What a happy day! It must be so nice for Mushroom to be back with his siblings! :love6:

Now all you need is to get yourself some rats named "Pizza", "Mozzarella", "Onion", and "Sauce" and you will be set for life. :bunnydance:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe once I move into a bigger place. Heck, I'll start my own restaurant. Maybe some Spaghetti, Ravioli and Pesto!!!

OK...all my rats are young and healthy, which means they don't sit still. I'll try and get some snuggle pics tomorrow when they are sleeping...but here's some shots I got during playtime. They were nomming on cheerios and blueberries.

The new guy, my gorgeous Mushroom:

Mushroom.jpg

Mushroom2.jpg

With his sister and best friend Sweet Pea:

MushroomSweetPea.jpg

MushroomSweetPea2.jpg

MushroomSweetPea3.jpg

MushroomSweetPea5.jpg

Beautiful Sweet Pea:

SweetPea.jpg

SweetPea2.jpg

and her Momma:

MommaSweetPea.jpg

MommaSweetPea2.jpg

Momma and son Mushroom:

MushroomMamma.jpg

MushroomMomma3.jpg

MushroomMomma4.jpg

Nez, my original girl and total :heart: rat:

Nez.jpg

Nez2.jpg

Nez4.jpg

Nez6.jpg

with her pal Momma:

MommaNez.jpg

Mushroom & Nez:

MushroomSweetPea4.jpg

Look at that face (Momma):

Momma.jpg

My 2 black hoodies (Nez and Sweet Pea):

SweetPeaNez.jpg

Wow! 3 in one shot (Momma, Mushroom & Sweet Pea):

MushroomMomma2.jpg

I LOVE my colony!!!

henry's_mum said:
:happydance:
OMG! Does he ever look like his mama!!!
How's the hammocks working out for your guys?

They LOVE them. They're all in the wash now, but I'll put up some pics soon!

henry's_mum said:
:happydance:
OMG! Does he ever look like his mama!!!
How's the hammocks working out for your guys?
Your right, and I have noticed Glenn, Toblerone and my little squee all have the same markings. This leads me to believe they may have been Momma's babies and not Gaddys' after all! I guess we will never no :D
Nice little family and I just love to see the updated pictures. They always stop me from "Wondering"

minuke99 said:
jennifervb said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe once I move into a bigger place. Heck, I'll start my own restaurant. Maybe some Spaghetti, Ravioli and Pesto!!!

Not to mention Orzo, Couscous and Quinoa. :laugh4:

Back