Murdoch

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henry's_mum

I HATE writing these things and usually only do them for rats that are well known to my fellow Shackers....

Murdoch was one of our original boys, he was rescued from the Durham Humane Society, and brought home and intro's to henry. Henry and MUrdoch were SO close, Henry was bossy, and Murdoch was good at 'dealing' with his nonsense.
Arlene, twitch and LA have spoke to my Murdy Man, and say he was an old soul, and he was 'the teacher' of their cage. Always trying to teeach someone something, and forgiving them when they just couldn't 'get it' *ahem* Romo.... :wink:
He always waited to hear my usual "Murdah Man" call before he call thundering to the cage door to lick me to death... The Rat Room will no longer be the same...
He was happy and bouncy lastnight around 10pm when I went to say night night, and this morning I found him in his fav. cube, snuggled to none other than Romo..... Romo will be SO upset, much like Murdoch was when Henry left him....
He was a tad over 2 yr old, and healthy as an ox, never a sick day in his short wee life!
I will miss that wee man, he certainly was a :heart: rat.....

I'm so sorry for your loss Lynds. Lots of hugs coming to you and Cole.

Never a goodbye, the tears will dry and the heart will mend leaving just a sweet scar of memories, until reunited over the bridge

Back