Mu (pronounced Moo)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geelanco

Hello,

Heres my ratty who is my pride and Joy :D , she's about 11/12 weeks old and her name is Mu ... dont worry i am deep in negotiations with the powers that be regarding getting her company :wink: .

Mu.jpg

mu2.jpg

mu3.jpg

mu4.jpg

mu5.jpg

and finally my personal favourite ...

muclose.jpg

just out of interest do any of your rats appear to have taken a shining to sitting on your head ... lil Mu goes there loads and just sits on my head ... just wondering whether its common

aww lol,

i find it really disconcerting when im wandering about though, being 6'5" im worried she'll hit the dorr frame! i was talking to my mum about it and she was telling me that i used to feed squirrels in the park and they'd sit on my head!!!

maybe i just have a comfy head for rodents lol

It is so beautiful to look at a precious little girl like Mu and hear how very much she is loved!

p.s - it a good thing you didn't mis-type 'sitting on your head :lol:

lol... Guess what? I have a rat Named Moo. lol :D She looks exactly like that! isn't that crazy!
Well she's beautiful! I'm in love with another moo. lol :D

well i wasnt expecting there to be another hooded moo lol, how very odd .... or as i feel we should say "Great minds think alike" :p

I have fantastic news I have convinced the powers that be that a second rat is necessary ... it took time but i got there eventually :D

hopefully by the end of the day little mu should have a roommate :)

and she's celebrating by climbing onto my head again :roll:

Back