MRRG is looking for volunteers

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindsayfawn

I'm looking for some volunteers to fill some positions so I am not doing everything. Really trying my hardest to make this rescue last this time around as last time I got burnt out. My health isn't the greatest so even help in small amounts is good.

I'm looking for the following

-Someone to do the in home/over the phone interviews for Fredericton
- Someone to do the in home/over the phone interviews for Saint John
-Anyone that is good at graphic design that could help make some nice posters
-A webpage manager to help me make the webpage look more professional

Once we have our official non-profit status we'll need volunteers for the following:

-Foster and QT homes in Fredericton
-Foster and QT homes in Saint John
-Foster and QT homes in Nova Scotia
-People to help with transporting foster rats and picking up surrenders in all area
-People to help with fundraisers in their area

Once we have that set up I would like to have someone that lives in PEI and NFLD to run a MRRG branch there so we can cover all of the Maritimes. I'm not sure if it's achievable to do this or not but it would be nice!

So that's my goals so far. If you can help in anyway pm me. Thanks!!+

A big thank you to all the people that are already volunteering with us. We could not run this rescue with out you!!!

I am willing to help with rat trains to get the rats from one place to another. I don't feel comfortable having strange rats in my house as I have 7 rats, the youngest being 20 months old, and I worry about them catching something from an unknown.

Joanne said:
I am willing to help with rat trains to get the rats from one place to another. I don't feel comfortable having strange rats in my house as I have 7 rats, the youngest being 20 months old, and I worry about them catching something from an unknown.

That'd be great if you can help with transports. I agree I wouldn't ask anyone to hold any rats at their place if they have not gone through the mandatory QT period.
Thanks Joanne!

I will be moving to PEI next month or so. I will PM you. Not sure what I can do to help... maybe foster, but can't quarantine as I have rats of my own.
Either way, I'd love to help you cover more of the maritimes.

mia9_28 said:
I will be moving to PEI next month or so. I will PM you. Not sure what I can do to help... maybe foster, but can't quarantine as I have rats of my own.
Either way, I'd love to help you cover more of the maritimes.

Awesome! I'll let you know as soon as we're ready to start covering PEI

Back