MRR Annual Raffle

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazzle87

Hi everyone--for those that remember me, it has been a while since I have posted here. I haven't been very active on rat forums lately, but will try to be more active :D. Anyway...

Yes, it is that time of the year again! Mainely Rat Rescue's Annual Birthday Party Raffle! This is our biggest fundraising event of the year and helps us to take in, care for, and find loving homes for all of the animals in our care. The majority of the funds go to vet care, particularly spays and neuters to prevent accidental litters and overpopulation. We also use the funds for web hosting, software, photo storage, outreach, continuing education, a storage unit for our food store, tax filing fees, donations to other shelters, and mileage reimbursement. With all these expenses, every little donation counts! Through the support of our generous donors, you can contribute to the rescue by buying raffle tickets, with the added bonus of receiving a chance to win one of our excellent prizes.

Speaking of prizes, we received many amazing donations this year! We have something to please everyone, from pet supplies to home goods. Some of the highlights include a Double Critter Nation Cage, custom artwork, Rat Roost gift cards, Martin's cages gift cards, hammock sets, jewelry, and so much more! Check out our website to see the rest of our lovely donations. Each ticket is just $1. Also, as if you needed extra incentive to buy more tickets, for every $10 you spend, you get one free ticket!

http://mainelyratrescue.org/raffle/

Thanks! Yes, I was pleasantly surprised by the donations. This is my first year doing the raffle, and I hope it continues the legacy of being such a big success!

There are a fair number of prizes that can be shipped to Canada by the way ;). Just look at the bottom of the listing (and I think I missed a few of them, so feel free to message me or email me at [email protected] to ask about shipping).

Hi Dazzle! So nice to see you back.

The donations are amazing, well worth lots of tickets. If I won one of the US-only items I will provide a Maine shipping address.

If I don't win, I'll be happy anyway knowing that the
Money is going to such a good cause.

Thanks godmother! Things have been busy for me. I'll do an update in the non-rat section.

I got your order, and that is just fine :). That must help a lot, having a US address--shipping to Canada is ridiculous since they upped the postage a couple years ago!

Hey temblabamomo! No problem! I'm always very disappointed when I miss raffles too.

W00tW00t!

Just purchased a handful, and hopefully I'll forget that I've done so and snag another handful just before the deadline. Great prizes as usual, but those "Rat Race" scarves are absolutely amazing!

Just got on here to post this, glad it's already taken care of. :) Well, at least I helped out by hitting the Yahoo groups and the Meetups! Hope I didn't do a duplicate on Rat Forum?

I remembered my tickets this year! Yay!

Good luck- hope it's a huge success!

Back